Common Questions and Answers
It is always up to you, the clients. Please communicate with us all the time during a treatment session. We apply as much or as little pressure according to your feedback and health condition.
Based on years of treating experience, Thai massage on the table is much more demanded by our clients. Also due to our limited spaces in downtown Mississauga (current location), we are only able to provide Thai Massage on the table for now. But on the other hand, it also gives us advantage of combining other massage techniques and including other modalities easily.
No, we do not. All modalities are included in the massage treatments.
No, there isn’t. To overcome this situation, we offer as many hot towels as you need.
- Increase circulation, energy, immunity, joint mobility, lymphatic drainage, and body awareness.
Reduce pain and ache, muscle tension, insomnia, stress, depression and anxiety.
- Significant fever, systemic contagious/infectious diseases, including influenza.
- Severe unstable hypertension
- Acute conditions requiring first aids or medical attention.
Bruised/irritable/contagious skin, inflamed/weak skin, unhealed/open wounds/sores, tumours/malignancy, abdominal hernia, recent fractures, recent surgery, deep vein thrombosis, aneurism, varicosities.
Massage Treatment is not covered by the Ministry of Health.
Many health insurance companies provide full or partial coverage under extended health care plans, if the treatment is provided by R.M.T.
Yes, draping is mandatory throughout the session, unless you prefer to wear comfortable clothes. Which means you can undress to the level of your comfort, but you will be covered by clean sheet/blanket all the time; only the body areas being treated will be exposed temporarily.
- We are a shoes-free,smoke-free and scent-free environment. Please do not wear scented product when you come for appointments. Chemicals in scented products may cause some people to suffer from breathing problems, allergic reactions and headaches.
- All schedules are based on appointments; no walk-ins, please book in advance.
- Cancellation Policy: If you need to cancel an appointment, please give us 24 hours notice; unless the cancellation is due to emergency cause. The full cost of the appointment missed or minimum of $40 – $130 per treatment will be charged (depending on duration of session booked). This policy applies to everyone.
- Massage sessions cannot be extended if you are late. Please arrive 15 minutes before your first appointment time to find the underground parking and fill out the intake forms/direct billing forms.
- All of our service providers are licensed female therapists/qualified practitioners; please do not request any extras of sexual nature which is outside the scope of our practice and prohibited by law.
- When providing deep tissue massage, the service providers may use fingers, knuckles, hands, elbows, forearms, fists, knees or feet to give you this type of massage. If you dislike any of these body parts being used, please make sure your service providers are awarded of it.